Help us keep Bingie guest ready
As hosts, we live in Sydney which makes visits for repairs or issues something that requires coordination. We have a fabulous post-visit crew who will inspect the property after your stay and confirm the property has been left in an orderly fashion.
We understand that in any property, there are going to be occasional breakages (especially glasses and plates, and we know kids sometimes have accidents at night) but we ask that you advise of incidents so we can ensure the property is well presented and organised for the next guest. Non-disclosure will result in penalties.
We ask that the house be left as you found it - that means floors vacuumed and bathrooms left tidy and rubbish put into the bins. Any soiled teatowels or underbedding must be left in the washing machine.
We do have the option of a cleaning service which costs $120. This means all you need to do is pack your belongings and leave the property tidy. The heavy lifting of vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and washing the floor will be taken care of.
Book the Cleaner
Who needs the hassle of vacuuming and floor washing after a great holiday?
For just $120 our cleaners will let you just pack and go
Terms and Conditions of Staying at Bingie Corner
In booking a stay at Bingie Corner, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Bingie Corner and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions of AirBnB
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 11am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 3 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows. Upon confirmation of your booking you will be advised by phone or email as to where to collect and deposit the key. Other special arrangements can be made prior to arrival.
• Payment is to be made through AirBnB
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please log in to www.airbnb.com
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through the AirBnB payment system and then credited to the credit card linked to your Booking.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses.
• We have a minimum nights stay policy of 2 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
6. SECURITY BOND
• A credit card authorisation must be provided to Management upon confirmation of your Booking
• Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms &Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. Complaints from neighbours about noise will result in the instant termination of your stay.
* Please do not use outside balconies after 11:30pm as noise travels all the way up the valley.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• Guests must provide their own linen and towels. This includes doona covers, pillows and fitted sheets
• Additional cleaning fees will be charged in the event of beds being used without linen.
• Pets are allowed at the Property. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property. Pets are not allowed inside. Any evidence of pets inside may incur extra cleaning fees.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable AirBnB House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $50.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
• We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property
Kylie Davis – 0401 673 329
Mark Hollands – 0410 317 443